|Job Ref:||204608853||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Up to £45,000 + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:56|
£40,000 - £45,000
Klarion are looking to engage a Security Network Engineer for business and consulting services for one of our large corporate clients on a permanent basis.
This Network Engineer role will be responsible the detailed design, implementation and maintenance of network security in large enterprise environments. This Network Engineer role also encompasses a consultancy and policy component relating to our client's network technologies & experience in technical pre-sales and customer engagements as a lead Engineer. Assisting and complementing the mid to junior level engineers in a mentoring as well as technical capacity.
Key skills and experience include for the Network Engineer:
- 3+ years professional experience specifically as a Network Security Engineer
- Proven experience doing switching & routing on large scale network environments
- Extensive experience in Routing & Switching (Cisco, Juniper)
- Expertise with Juniper SRX/Cisco ASA, Cisco WAAS or Riverbed Solutions in - - Design and Implementation capacity.
- Expertise in Design and deploying enterprise Cisco and/or Aruba Wireless solutions.
- CCIE Certification is prefered. CCNP - Security
- Tertiary educated and / or equivalent in Information Technology
- Excellent communication and engagement skills Experience working in large data centre migrations and/or transformations would be highly regarded.
If you feel you feel you are the right fit for this Network Engineer role then apply today