|Job Ref:||204608506||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:17|
Solutions Architect |
NG Bailey is the largest independent engineering, construction and services company in the UK. As a family owned business, with over 90 years in operation, they have a proud heritage, notably in the quality of their workforce and strong design and technical capacity. Their values of passion, integrity and excellence remain at the heart of everything they do.
Position: Solutions Architect
About the role:
Their specialist, market leading IT Services division provides a service that includes the design, integration and on-going management and analysis of IT solutions. With extensive capabilities and experience in this field, they work closely with customers to bring tangible commercial and environmental benefits.
They are now looking for a Solutions Architect with all round networking experience primarily in data networking within switching and routing but with a capability to work within Voice, Wide Area Networking and security arenas to join their team working at Leeds. Within this role you will keep up to date with current market trends and work closely with the customers in order to formulate solutions.
Key responsibilities in this position will include:
- Keeping up to date with current market trends based on the technical specialisation. Understanding design principles and best practice by supporting other members of the team.
- Specifying the correct high level design, bill of materials and accurate scoping of the number of professional services days required to deliver the solution.
- Responding to requests for proposals and quotations.
- Attending customer meetings with Account Managers to help gather the business and technical requirements. These requirements will be documented and become the input for the high-level design document.
- Understanding client requirements and presenting technical updates for customers as required.
- Attending bid meetings as required to help deliver proposals and tender responses.
- Attending project meetings as directed by the project manager.
To be successful in this role you will have significant pre-sales experience having worked previously in estimating, proposal writing, design development and client presentations. Educated to degree level and with a networking background you will ideally have CISCO and HP experience along with recognised vendor accreditations.
You may have experience of the following: Solutions Architect, CISCO, CCIE, IT Services, Software Engineer, Systems Architect, Pre-Sales, Estimating, Software Architect, Project Management, Design Development, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications