|Job Ref:||204608276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:24|
My client, a leader in aftermarket diagnostics are growing their ETL team and are looking for a specialist to join them in their Oxford offices. As the markets and the reliance on strong, qualified data continues to grow, the importance of Data Warehouses and ETL is becoming even more important. To this end, my client is enhancing their team and looking to bring in an ETL Developer with some team management experience.|
- You will be part of the team to review, analyse, modify, and create ETLs, utilising SSIS, testing, debugging, integration and implementation processes
- Designing, developing, and supporting new and current ETL processes employing industry standards and best practices to enhance loading of data from and into different source/ target systems
- Documenting technical needs for ETL processes and databases, and ensuring optimal technical infrastructure is utilised
- Guiding the team`s efforts towards effective data delivery.
- Maintaining high standards of data within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identifying and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborating with other software developers, business analysts and software architects.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of data.
- Strong experience with SSIS and the creation of ETL packages
- Proven experience with technologies such as SQL Server 2008, as well as with newer ones like SSIS and stored procedures
- Exceptional experience developing codes, testing for quality assurance, administering RDBMS, and monitoring of database
- High proficiency in dimensional modelling techniques and their applications
- Strong analytical, consultative, and communication skills; as well as the ability to make good judgment and work with both technical and business personnel
For further information on the role, the company and the full package, please apply immediately with your latest CV.
All applicants MUST be authorised to work in the UK