|Job Ref:||204608062||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:17|
SQL Administrator - Database / Network / Infrastructure|
My client is the UK's leading manufacturer of specialist construction related products. They specialise in plasterboard and plaster-based dry lining systems and products, and are part of a global group that is focused on the design, manufacture, and distribution of construction materials.
Due to continued expansion, my client is now looking for an IT biased Database Administrator to work across multiple sites. You will be administering SQL databases and focusing on the communication between multiple database infrastructures.
Ideally the successful candidate will have
* Minimum of an HND in an IT focused subject
* Proven experience of developing and administering databases
* SQL database experience, preferably around network and infrastructure
* Experience in a manufacturing company environment
* Proven experience in developing interdepartmental relationships
In return my client can offer
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Contribution based pension scheme
* Annual company bonus
* Chance to progress across a global company
My client is located in a large village and civil parish on the Nottinghamshire/ Leicestershire border which has excellent links to the M1 motorway and A52/A606/ A46 transport networks. This is an ideal role for someone living in the Nottinghamshire/ Leicestershire/ Derbyshire areas, and who is looking to progress in an IT biased database role.
If you are interested in this position, please contact me on: (Apply online only) or