|Job Ref:||86216BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Saudi Arabia||City:||Riyadh||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 04:04|
RASC is looking for former US Military (Army or Marine Corps preferred) retired Col or LT Col level experts to work with the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Defense to assist in developing and implementing training and operational standards for National and Regional Operations Centers. |
Primary responsibilities will be to train and assist the Saudi military customer on operations and planning missions of Raytheon's command and control system. Will be responsible for development of training plans and scenarios for troop training exercises and simulations. Train Saudi military officers on situational awareness in battle planning at each of the command posts.
• Experience at Col or LT Col level
• Worked at Combatant Command or Joint Staff or Service Chief level staff
• Extensive Joint and Combined experience
• Strong background in planning, executing and evaluating exercises and simulations
• Have in-depth experience coordinating civilian and military planning processes
• Broad experience working with non-US militaries, particularly in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the GCC region
• At least three years living and working in the Middle East
• Knowledge of the Command View or similar Command and Control Systems
• Prior experience working with Saudi Arabian Military
Bachelor's Degree in related field.
Military College preferred.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries.
None / Not Required
Training & Development
Type Of Job
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh