|Job Ref:||86163BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Canada||City:||Midland||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
About Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies: |
Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies, as a thought and technology leader in the optics industry, specializes in the design and manufacture of technologically sophisticated and superior quality opto-electronic systems and subassemblies that meet strict military and commercial specifications.
We are located in beautiful Midland, Ontario on the shores of Georgian Bay. Midland is a four-season community approximately 90 minutes north of the GTA, close to several ski hills, marinas, arts and cultural center and historical sites. Midland has several scenic tours and trails and many diverse culinary options for any occasion to satisfy everyone's palate!
We are looking for a Senior Manager - HR, Facilities, Safety & Security to join our winning team!
Reporting to the Managing Director and Site Executive, the Senior Manager - HR, Facilities, and Safety & Security is responsible for leadership and management of Human Resources, Facilities, and Safety & Security Operations for the site. The incumbent will be expected to successfully drive strategic and tactical initiatives within these functions to support the achievement of overall business objectives. The Senior Manager will be responsible for leading a large team with 50+ reports. The Senior Manager, HR, Facilities, Safety & Security will plan, manage and coordinate all the human resources initiatives; recruitment, compensation, pension, benefits, training and employee relations of the organization. The successful candidate will advise and coach other managers on Human Resources policies and programs; partner with managers to ensure performance management is being effectively employed in support of a high performance culture. The incumbent will be required to take on other HR duties including research and implementation of best HR practices and participation/leading special projects.
Technical Requirements we are looking for :
• University degree in Human Resource Management
• CHRP or CHRL designation preferred
• 10 years+ of relevant experience with depth knowledge and professional experience in all aspects of Human Resource Management
• Solid understanding of HR legislation (Employment Standards, Human Rights, Health & Safety, Privacy, Employee Relations)
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
• Experience with leading and motivating staff
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and project management skills
• Strong proficiency in MS Office applications
• Experience working in a Manufacturing environment an asset
Key Competencies we are seeking in our team members:
• Strong leadership skills and proactive team builder.
• Effectual interpersonal leadership and communications skills.
• Adaptable, innovative and problem solver.
• Analytical and reasoning, decision making with business acumen.
• Planning and coordinating of resources and activities within the team, other departments and external as required.
• Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posting date: JULY 18, 2016 Closing date: JULY 25, 2016
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to Brandie Black, Human Resources Specialist at NA and reference Job Posting # 2016-016.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
Ontario - Midland