|Job Ref:||204613670||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aldershot||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£25000 - £29000/annum Overtime + Company vehicle||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
Pump Service Engineer required with experience of working on sewage or wastewater pumps within the Commercial HVAC / Building Services sector. The field service engineer requires Electrical competence & good Mechanical knowledge, previous pump service experience essential. The role will be covering the South East going no further north than Milton Keynes.|
The ideal location for the Pump Service Engineer would be Guildford/Aldershot or surrounding areas. The successful pump engineer will work on a range of Submersible and centrifugal pumps, booster sets, pump stations & inverters, across a variety of different sites such as sewage treatment plants and wastewater facilities etc.
My client is a leading maintenance, refurbishment and repair pump company, they are looking for a customer facing, pump field service engineer to join their team.
Pump Service Engineer Position Overview
* Field Service Engineer role working on Submersible pumps, booster sets, pump stations, treatment plants covering HVAC / Building Services & Wastewater
* Advise line manager and scheduling department immediately if you will have a problem getting to a job allocated to ensure customer is informed and advice why this event has occurred
* Carry out risk assessments on each job as required and raise any concerns with line manager
* Setting up and commissioning of new equipment
* Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
* Commissioning of new equipment
Pump Service Engineer Position Requirements
* Experience of working as a pump service engineer
* Mechanical knowledge
* Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
* Good electrical understanding
* Live within a commutable distance to Aldershot
Pump Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
* Salary £25K - £29K + overtime
* Company Vehicle
* 20 Days Holiday + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy