|Job Ref:||204613665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Overtime – Pension – Healthcar||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer -Mechanical bias|
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias that has experience of working within an FMCG environment? Are you looking for the next step in your career? This fantastic manufacturing company have exciting growth plans in place and are therefore looking to recruit one or two Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers with a Mechanical bias.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer -Mechanical bias:
• Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer should have a strong, mechanical background
• Qualification in either mechanical engineering
• Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
• Advanced maintenance engineering experience
• Electrically competent
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical bias) will benefit from:
• Well known company
• Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunities
• Training, development and investment
• Upskilling electrically
• Opportunities to progress within the group
• Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Overtime - Pension - Healthcare - Other benefits.
Commutable: Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Ashby de-la-Zouch and Coalville
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on