|Job Ref:||204613650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Livingston||Address:||Post Code:||EH54||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Pension, Medical and Company Car||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
Are you a Site Agent currently working on a freelance basis with a different client every 6 months?|
You know the money is better and it has been ever since you decided to be a contractor, but you want more.
You don't feel involved or valued and by the time you have finally implemented your ideas and won the respect of your peers the contract is due to finish.
You want to directly influence a growing company, their culture and lead their staff in the longer term. They aren't a conglomerate, but they are ambitious.
They want you to achieve your goals as well as theirs.
Your key responsibilities are simple and realistic:
* Promoting and maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management
* Developing, nurturing and managing client relationships
* Reviewing performance against targets and identifying and managing potential risks and opportunities
Your background is honest and relevant:
* Educated to degree level in a construction related qualification
* Financial awareness is required to deliver targets, with a desire to continuously improve safety and sustainability performance.
* Professional qualification such as MICE, CIOB, RICS, APM or RIBA
* Flexible approach to working hours and site locations in keeping with Company requirements.
* An appropriate and valid CSCS card.
To apply simply respond this advert, or send your CV to me at
If you'd like more detail or prefer to introduce yourself before applying I'd be very happy to hear from you on (Apply online only)