|Job Ref:||204613643||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
Control Systems Engineer job vacancy. Design, development, installation, commissioning and customer support of control systems and associated hardware for automated systems. Position would suit a Control Systems Engineer / PLC design / Electrical Design Engineer within an automation, automated machinery or similar engineering background. The company design, develop, commission and provide technical support of automation systems. There systems are used within logistics, distribution and warehouse environments. |
Salary Guideline: £30K - £34K basic salary plus £5K bonus.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• The company are a UK SME (50 headcount), but part of a much larger group of engineering companies.
• The business is focussed on the design, development, commissioning and support of automation systems. There systems are used within logistics, distribution and warehouse environments.
• Initially there will be a good period of training for you - the company are committed to developing their engineers not just throwing them into the deep end!
• Salary & Package: £30K - £34K basic salary, once you have completed your initial training you will then move onto the on-call support rota which will mean you will receive an annual bonus of £5K.
The job will involve:
This is a really varied role that will cover the design, development, installation, commissioning and providing customer support of control systems and associated hardware. Some of the specific responsibilities will include:
• PLC software development and testing.
• HMI application development and testing.
• Electrical and control system design.
• Supporting onsite installation, testing and commissioning.
• Supporting customers within training or technical support.
This job will suit:
• Experience of working within a Control Systems Engineer / PLC design / Electrical Design Engineer or similar engineering role.
• If you enjoy having variety in your role then this will really suit you - e.g. desk based design, customer training, onsite testing and commissioning. If you want to be sat at your desk 24/7 then this role is probably not for you.
• We are after a candidate who can be flexible - after a period of training you will then participate in the on-call customer support rota. You will be on call 24/7 for 1 week each month (you are rewarded for this through an annual £5K bonus).
This job is commutable from Leicester, Leicestershire, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Market Harborough, Coaville, Lutterworth, Rugby, Blaby