|Job Ref:||204613617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum me – Pension – Healthcare||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
Maintenance Engineer - Either bias (Mechanical or Electrical)|
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Maintenance Engineer needed, either bias for a specialist manufacturer based in the West Midlands area. My client manufacturers various bespoke products for numerous industries and is one of the market leaders in Europe. The need for a maintenance engineer is required due to the current growth of the business after they have recently acquired a new client from overseas, almost trebling their production needs.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer -Either bias (Mechanical or Electrical):
• Maintenance Engineer -Either bias - Mechanical or Electrical
• Electrical - 3phase, star/delta motors, invertors, rectifiers, DVM
• Mechanical - Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings, chains
• Any background, but must have factory maintenance experience
• Continuous improvement
• Knowledge of PLC's is an added bonus
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Well known company within industry
• Join a team of experienced Maintenance Engineers
• Training, development and investment
• Continuous improvement and project involvements
• Vast amounts of progression
• Excellent salary and benefits package
Benefits: Overtime - Pension - Healthcare - Other benefits.
Commutable: Wolverhampton, Walsall, Wednesbury and Stourbridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on