|Job Ref:||204613548||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
This is a great opportunity to work for an experienced QA / QC Manager to work with a well-respected Electrical Building Services and Systems Integrator.|
You will already be an experienced QA /QC Manager with a proven track record of developing quality assurance plans. A background in Process or production engineering is beneficial for this role.
QA / QC Manager Responsibilities:
• Develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
• Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
• Meet quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
• Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met through audits, inspection and test
• Setting customer service standards
• Specifying quality requirements of materials with suppliers
• Investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety
• Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at client and national standards
• Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
• Writing management/technical reports
• Determining training needs
• Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
• Directing objectives to maximise profitability
• Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
• Monitoring performance
• Excellent technical skills
• Good organisational skills
• Good Planning skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Good numerical skills and ability to understand statistics
• Attention to detail
• Ability to deal with complexity
• A degree or HND in any subject is acceptable. However, a background in Process or production engineering is beneficial
In return you can expect to work for a financially stable company who can provide real, long term stability and career progression. A competitive basic salary, £55,000 - £65,000 and leading package are on offer for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position and would like to submit your CV or require any further information, please contact David Mead on (Apply online only)