|Job Ref:||204613451||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum Substantial Overtime + Holidays + Pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
This market leading Project Management business is looking for Machine Tool Fitters to join their thriving organisation. Attracting a basic salary of £30k + substantial overtime and working from customer sites predominantly within the Midlands area you will be responsible for relocating CNC Machinery for a variety of customers|
- A multi-national organisation at the forefront of their industry
- A first class reputation with a prestigious client base of automotive OEMs, aerospace and precision engineering businesses
- A varied portfolio of projects with involvement in an array of exciting, high value installations
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for in the movement, building and positioning of CNC machinery.
Attending a variety of different customer sites across the East midlands and Birmingham you will be involved in the movement of CNC machinery within a specific site or from one customer site to another.
- You will be involved in the stripping down of the CNC machinery
- Match Marking the machinery
- Before rebuilding and reinstalling the machinery in its new position
- Carrying out ballbar testing to ensure machinery is correctly aligned
- The successful Machine Tool Fitter will have a strong knowledge of CNC Machinery including machinery installation and rebuilds
- You will also have experience with a variety of CNC machinery including Milling, Turning and Grinding
- You will me a mechanically biased engineer/fitter with a good electrical knowledge/understanding
- Ideally you will hold a time served engineering apprenticeship or equivalent engineering qualification
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business. Alongside a basic salary of £30k you will be given the opportunity to earn substantial overtime and will be encouraged to further your career within the organisation.
If you would like to pursue this opportunity please click 'apply' now. You may also contact Kelvin Simnett on (Apply online only) or at (url removed)