|Job Ref:||204613443||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
TRANSPORT PLANNER - Development Planning (Guildford)|
RGB are currently representing a medium sized Transport Planning consultancy firm who specialise in advising clients in the development sector on matters of; Transportation, Highways and Traffic. They are acknowledged as a leading engineering consultancy and are looking for a Transport Planner to join their team based in Guildford. They have a very strong forward workload and as a result they are looking to recruit an ambitious Transport Planner who has some previous experience within the private sector development planning field.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Previous experience preparing Transport Assessments and Travel Plans.
• Previous experience of working within London and the south-east on residential, educational and commercial developments.
• Ideally degree level education/qualifications
• Undertaking junction/roundabout analysis
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Urban design ability beneficial
• Good report-writing skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly IT literate: MS Office - Word/Outlook/Advanced Excel
• Team player
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Production of Traffic Statements, Assessments and Travel Plans
• Liaising with Project Engineers and Directors to ensure timely delivery of reports
• Supporting the Team as required
• Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
• Plus package
For more information on this and other positions within the Transport Planning field please contact Parvez Miah at RGB on (Apply online only) or (url removed)