|Job Ref:||204613353||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
Field Support Engineer job vacancy. Engineering service, maintenance, commissioning and test support for engineering / manufacturing customers. Service, maintenance and technical support can be remote and onsite. The company design, manufacture and supply electromechanical test and assembly equipment for large, blue chip automotive, aerospace and other advanced engineering businesses. |
Salary: £30K - £35K package
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
• Award winning SME engineering / manufacturing business. They design and manufacture of electromechanical test and assembly equipment for automotive, aerospace and other advanced technology sectors.
• The company has experienced significant growth over recent years with their turnover more than tripling.
• Blue chip customer base.
• Salary & Package: £23K - £26K basic salary, with overtime, on call and call out earnings this will take you into the £30K - £35K bracket. A period of training will be required initially. The company also offer a pension.
The job will involve:
• Providing remote / in-house and on-site customer support as well as undertaking commissioning and testing for electronic test and assembly solutions.
• This scope of support includes maintenance, commissioning and testing hardware including mechanical and electrical systems, PC hardware, operating systems and application software for PC's.
• Most systems are Windows based, requiring housekeeping, documentation and record keeping with regular customer liaison.
This job will suit:
• Exposure to electromechanical systems, electronics, PLC or control systems, PC hardware and software, networking and cabling is all advantageous.
• Experience of providing customer service engineering / technical support within an engineering / manufacturing environment would be beneficial. Position may also suit an Engineer or Technician that would like to move into a role that is part in house remote support, part field service support.
• Good general personal presentation and communication is expected, and the position will involve travel to customer installations, therefore a clean driving licence is required.
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Tamworth, Lichfield, Solihull, Coventry, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Walsall, Cannock