|Job Ref:||204613322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:01|
Project manager for an exciting and dynamic engineering company required to oversee the organisations multi-disciplined projects. As such, will need to demonstrate strong communication and client facing skills as well as in-house project management.|
The project manager will be responsible for:
* Project management
* Project delivery and P&L associated
* Communicating with external businesses and partners on project work
* Record all activities in clear, organized and concise documentation.
* Manage multiple projects concurrently
* Work closely with senior management in helping with strategy and project development
The project manager must come from a strong engineering background (electronics, mechanical engineering, physics or similar) and ideally be educated to degree level and have gained chartership. Working to deadlines and producing a solid project fit for purpose the manager must command respect of his /her peers in a fast paced engineering environment.
* Minimum 5yrs commercial experience as a project manager in a disciplined environment
* Good exposure and understanding of engineering principles and design - must be able to hold their own from a technical perspective in a client meeting
* Educated to degree level HNC / HND / BSc / BEng or similar
* Sound documentation and written skills
* Excellent communication and persuasion skills
* Strong personality and self starter
* Someone who can remain calm under pressure but who is a strong finisher
* Good MS Office experience (Excel, Word, MS Project etc)
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to take ownership and make a clear difference to this very exciting business.
Great company. Challenging role