|Job Ref:||204613201||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Penrith||Address:||Post Code:||CA11||Salary:||£35000 - £44000/annum pension, bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:00|
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION|
£44,000 SALARY + BONUS + PENSION + GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer with Control Systems and Instrumentation to join a global manufacturer based at their site in North Cumbria.
As Control and Instrumentation Engineer you will maintain plant SCADA and PLC software systems, whilst also working on a variety of projects.
* Deliver capital projects on time and within defined budget
* Development of SCADA, PLC and instrumentation systems
* Continuous monitoring of plant performance against targets to improve reliability
* Team development, managing on site labour and contractors during relevant activities
* Implementing best practice and proposing line improvements
* Degree qualified in an Electrical or Controls discipline OR HNC with considerable relevant experience
* Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment in a similar role
* Knowledge and experience of PLCs including Allen Bradley, Siemens and SCADA controls
* Project Management, instrumentation and individual/team management experience
* Experience as a control, electrical or electronic engineer
In this role you will work as part of a team; we are looking for someone with an excellent communication style who understands the importance for interaction in the workplace.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy