|Job Ref:||204613048||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Basic £58K, Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:25|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG|
My Client based in London are currently recruiting for two experienced maintenance engineers with an electrical bias for a blue-chip food manufacturing company. The company offers outstanding training and progression opportunities in addition to an excellent rewards and benefits package.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi skilled with an electrical bias
• Electrical/Mechanical maintenance qualification
• Electrical and mechanical fault finding skills
• Previous experience within an FMCG environment
• Able to work a permanent night's shift
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Joining a world class leader in manufacturing food products
• Supporting the business by liaising with all areas of production
• Continuous improvement work
Benefits: Generous Holiday allowance, Pension, Discounts at major retailers
Commutable: London, Wembley, Richmond
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Lewis;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details