|Job Ref:||204613033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:00|
Software/Electrical Project Engineer.|
AutoCAD Electrical/Siemens S7/Allen Bradley.
Birmingham - Permanent opportunity.
Salary Negotiable D.O.E
Interviews start: Monday 19th September
Start date: Officially 10th October- potentially earlier start sooner or later depending on notice period.
This market leading business has experienced some tremendous growth in the last 3 years, specialising in providing bespoke, turnkey production machinery that has a diverse application within the Food/Pharmaceutical sector.
My client are experiencing a lot of increased demand from both UK and International clients with some substantial projects being won in Europe including winning some huge contracts form blue chip organisation within their market.
Right now the business is looking at growing their Engineering team through finding a skilled Software/Electrical Design Engineer that can add real value to such a rapidly growing establishment.
Benefits of this position:
• Job Satisfaction - The ability to take a bespoke project through concept to completion.
• Extremely Hygienic environment working with a close knit family run business.
• The chance to network and visit customers across the Food market and gain further experience meeting blue chip clients such as Pepsi.
Is this you?
My Client immediately requires an Electrical Engineer with experience in the following areas:
• Experience using AutoCAD Electrical design package and Software experience with either Siemens or Allen Bradley.
• Able to take a project from concept through completion - understanding of Machinery is important.
• Understands three phase and single phase electrical circuits