|Job Ref:||204613013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£43000 - £45000/annum Basic £43K, Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:00|
2 x MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - FMCG |
Location: Bedford, Bedforshire
Currently we are on the lookout for strong electrically biased Maintenance Engineer who are looking to join a thriving FMCG company in Bedfordshire. This is a great position for any Maintenance Engineer who is looking to progress their career. The reason for this is because you will be standing in for the team leader in their absence. There is natural progression for the Maintenance Engineer to then move into a team leaders position in the future.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias
• Electrical Qualifications
• Experience of working in a high pressured manufacturing environment
• Experience of working on heavy industrial capital equipment.
• Happy to work a 12 hour days and nights shift pattern.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Joining the market leader in their field.
• Tailored training and development programme for all engineers
• Vast amounts of experience
• Joining a company with a promote to within culture.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Bedford, Bedfordshire, Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, Saffron Walden, Hertfordshire, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details