|Job Ref:||204612897||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Kettering||Address:||Post Code:||NN16||Salary:||£43000 - £50000/annum Basic £43K, Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:00|
Production Team Leader - FMCG |
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
We are looking for a very strong production team leader to join an ever growing food and drink manufacturing company. As a production team leader you are going to be play a key role within the business managing the large skilled team they have. In return, you will be heavily invested in as an individual.
Skills required for Production Team Leader:
• Previous Experience as a Production Team Leader.
• Health and Safety Knowledge
• Continuous Improvement Skills
• DMAIC, Kaizen, Kanban
• Strong People Management Skills
• Experience of managing budgets and recruitment.
The Production Team Leader will benefit from:
• Joining the market leader in their field.
• Tailored training and development programme for all staff
• Clear Progression Opportunities
• Extensive Training and Development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Bedford, Bedforshire, Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, Saffron Walden, Hertfordshire, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details