|Job Ref:||204612857||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lisburn||Address:||Post Code:||BT28||Salary:||£NEG negotiable, depending on experience||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:00|
Structural Engineer |
Are you a Structural Engineer looking for an exciting new role to undertake? Our client, a local Civil and Structural engineering consultancy based in Lisburn are currently looking to add a Structural Engineer to the team due to the awarding of new contracts and an already busy schedule. Their projects cover both the private and public sector, with particular experience in Education, Retail, Industrial, Residential, Leisure and Infrastructure.
As a member of the Structural Engineering Team and under the guidance of senior team members you will undertake the following duties:
* Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of structural engineering work using CAD software.
* Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in house, other offices and/or external consultants.
* Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate
* Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software
* Co-operating with site supervisory resources
* Any other relevant engineering duties as may be required from time to time and as determined by local Office
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
* Applicants must have a Degree in a related discipline such as Civil / Structural Engineering.
* 6 plus years' experience in a similar role
* Strong AutoCAD skills
* Chartered or working towards chartership.
* Be able to work effectively under pressure, to deadlines and as part of a team
If you feel this Structural Engineer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client