|Job Ref:||204612771||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Egham||Address:||Post Code:||TW20||Salary:||£47500 - £50000/annum Basic £47.5K, Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:00|
Engineering Manager - Mechanical, Industrial Engineering |
OTE: £50,000 +
Location: Egham, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager with a strong Mechanical background to join a well-established heavy industrial engineering company. The successful Engineering Manager will have the opportunity to take charge of a large mechanical maintenance team and oversee hefty investment and growth into the maintenance team.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
• Engineering Management experience
• Strong Engineering Management and leadership background
• Excellent Mechanical engineering background
• Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
• Able to plan and develop mechanical maintenance programs.
• Ability to train and develop mechanical maintenance engineers.
• Able to uphold maintenance budgets as the Engineering Manager
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
• Being a Senior Engineering Manager within a large and financially secure business
• Taking charge of an already well-established mechanical engineering team.
• Full responsibility and autonomy of a large mechanical engineering team
• Opportunities to progress beyond the Mechanical Engineering Managers positon.
• Personal development and training within management and leadership
• Working in a unique environment
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £47,000 OTE
Commutable: Egham, Surrey, Slough, Berkshire, Farnborough, Hampshire, Croydon, London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details