|Job Ref:||204612746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romney Marsh||Address:||Post Code:||TN29||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:24|
Team Leader - Operations / Maintenance|
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Salary: £220 per day (4 days per week covering 5 day cycle)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12month + initial with potential 3 years scope
Contact: Duncan Moran - (Apply online only)/
Leads assigned team to ensure job requirements are met taking full account of Site Licence requirements, statutory regulations and company and location directives, procedures and safety rules.
Experience in a technical discipline in an industrial environment
Supervisory Management qualification ILM Level 3 or equivalent
People Management experience in a technical discipline
Education / Qualifications / Training
Appropriate technical qualifications e.g. City & Guilds, BTEC, NVQ level 3 (NQF Level 3) or equivalent.
• As an effective Team Leader, the post holder will be responsible for People Management, Performance Management, Control and Supervision, Loss Control, Communications, Resource Management and Management of Systems and Processes.
• Assigns tasks to the team members ensuring they are Suitably Qualified and Experienced to carry out such tasks.
• Provides proper task instruction when setting people to work for all new tasks.
• Monitors compliance with procedures, by control and supervision of staff and activities.
• Responsible for team/individual development plans and ensuring training is carried out.
• Ensures all team members complete the training identified on their Training Profiles so that they are 'Suitably Qualified and Experienced Persons' within agreed timescales.
• Prepares and implements short term plans to meet operational and business requirements.
• Links with customers, suppliers and other Team Leaders who are responsible for part of the work programme.
• Is aware of customer needs and standards required.
• Maintains the standards required in personal, industrial, radiological and nuclear safety procedures by ensuring compliance with Site and Section Rules.
• Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
• Actively supports and encourages the use of Conduct of Operations / Maintenance & Human Performance Error Prevention Tools
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
• Contributes to the effective development and delivery of training within own area of specialism.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us