|Job Ref:||204612733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£52000 - £57000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 02:07|
Cento are recruiting for an Authorising Engineer based in the West Midlands.|
One of the UK's leading specialist electrical contracting companies have a new exciting opportunity for an Authorising Engineer to join their team in the West Midlands, where they will be responsible for advising on detailed mechanical and electrical engineering matters, whilst assisting the technical development team during the bid process and mobilisation of new contracts.
You will also be required to:
• Act as administrator, monitor and auditor in respect to the application of company rules and procedures
• Assist with high risk commissioning activities and checking of site method statements and risks assessments
• Assist in resolving technical operation issues and incident investigations
• Degree qualified in a relative engineering discipline OR an HND and equivalent experience
• Hold an Emergency First Aid at Work certificate
• Proven experience in the design, construction and operation of engineering services in building or similar environments
• Strong understanding of risk assessments and the management process
In return they are offering a competitive salary £52,000 to £57,000 and a host of benefits.
Please contact Jessica Hogg for more information on (Apply online only).
Cento are a professional dynamic recruitment consultancy and our aim is to help your company grow by resourcing the essential technical and commercial personnel you need, when you need them. We have front line sales experience to both domestic and business customers, combined with a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment industry