|Job Ref:||204612721||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||March||Address:||Post Code:||PE15||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum Basic £33K, Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:24|
Maintenance Engineer- Electrical/FMCG|
Benefits: Pension, 25 Holidays, OTE: £35,000
Location: March, Cambridgeshire
We are currently recruiting for a multi- skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to work with one of the UKs largest Food Produce Company. This role is ideal for a Maintenance engineer who is looking to work for a company that offers progression and reward to their engineers. The Maintenance Engineer will be working on a variety of automated machinery, with lots of variety and autonomy.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi- skilled maintenance engineer (electrical bias)
• FMCG Background
• Electrical Qualifications
• Experience with Control Panels, PLC's, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Conveyors, Washers, Weighers
• Fault Finding Skills
• Ability to work 4 on 4 off days & nights (2 days, 2 nights)
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Working with the UK's Leading food Producer
• Continuous Training for engineers
• Progression for the right engineer
• Working closely with a close team on engineers
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE £35,000
Commutable: March, Spalding, Wisbech, Peterborough, Norfolk, Kings Lynn
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details