|Job Ref:||204612615||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Basic up to £35K, Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:24|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
Salary: £30,000 -£35,000
Location: Milton Keynes
We are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for a large FMCG company based in Buckinghamshire. My client is a multinational business who have 7 manufacturing sites in the UK and over 1000 employee. They are now on the market for a qualified and experience Maintenance Engineer to carry out all the site repairs and servicing. You will be working on a double day's shift (earlies and Lates).
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias
• Electrical Engineering qualification
• 17th Edition is a must have
• Previous experience working within a manufacturing or production industry
• PLC Fault finding
• Continuous improvement experience
• Electrical and mechanical fault finding skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• The chance to work on state of the art machinery
• Training courses such as PLC Fault finding, Siemens s5 etc.
• To be part of a global organisation
• Countless opportunities to progress
• Outstanding benefit package
• Exciting maintenance projects
Benefits: Overtime + Pension + Healthcare
Commutable from: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Towcester, Northamptonshire, Bicester, Oxfordshire, Aylesbury, Banbury, Brackley
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details