|Job Ref:||204612581||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Henlow||Address:||Post Code:||SG16||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum Basic up to £40K, Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:00|
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing|
We are recruiting for a maintenance engineer for an established manufacturing company based in Bedfordshire. They are currently looking for a maintenance engineer to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery. My client has recently won a new contract with a large blue chip client and now have an urgent need for another maintenance engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery
• Electrical fault finding skills
• Working on food production machinery such as mixers, ovens, conveyors, packaging machines
• Working on inverters, drives, motors, relays, sensors, PLC fault finding
• Electrical biased with mechanical knowledge
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• A very competitive salary
• Excellent benefits such as healthcare, overtime, bonus
• A company that will invest into training and development
• PLC fault finding courses
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £36,000 - £40,000
Commutable: Henlow, Bedfordshire, Royston, Hertfordshire, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, Bedford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details