|Job Ref:||204612570||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:00|
Control Panel Wireman - Temp to Perm|
CONTROL PANEL WIREMAN - IMMEDIATE START!
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Swindon.
You will be working with a Swindon based manufacturer and distributor of combustion equipment. Our client is looking for an experienced and capable Control Panel Wireman to join their expanding team.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £18,000 - £22,000
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
* Read circuit diagrams and schematics with an understanding to adapt and modify as required.
* Build control panels to design specification and current wiring regulations.
* Follow company procedures to power-up and test control panels and associated machinery.
* Liaise with design team and workshop manager to assist in design of control panels.
* Assist in the manufacture of bespoke combustion equipment.
* Control stock and components necessary for completion of projects.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
* Prior experience of wiring control panels, electrical machinery or similar discipline.
* Ability to interpret wiring schematics and mechanical drawings.
* Good understanding of electrical control circuits and theory.
* Good knowledge of electrical testing and inspection procedures.
* To be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
* Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload to meet project deadlines
* Generous holiday entitlement
* 37.5 Hr working week Mon-Fri. Half day on Fridays
* Excellent opportunities for training and progression
Is it time to change the Company YOU keep?
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 25 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: