|Job Ref:||204612516||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||St Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum Basic £38K, Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
Location: St Albans
A Maintenance Engineer is required at a large manufacturer within the Hertfordshire area. With monumental growth in the past 5 years, the Maintenance Engineer will have the opportunity to be part of a thriving business who pride themselves on their world class engineering team. Planned and reactive maintenance, attending breakdowns and conducting repairs will be the main roles the Maintenance Engineer will be required to do.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi Skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias
• Electrical engineering qualification
• Previous experience working within a manufacturing industry
• PLC Fault finding
• Electrical and mechanical fault finding skills
• Willing to learn & can-do attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• The chance to work on state of the art machinery
• Continuous training and development
• To be part of a global organisation
• Countless opportunities to progress
• Outstanding benefit package
• Exciting maintenance projects
Benefits: Overtime + Pension + Healthcare
Commutable from: St, Albans, Hertfordshire, Enfield, North London, Watford, Harrow
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jake Bozsa on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details