|Job Ref:||204612484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£31000 - £35000/annum Basic £31K, Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
My client is looking for a maintenance engineer based within the Hampshire area. Working in a world class food manufacturing facility, this is a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer looking to develop themselves as well as their career. You will be working on PLC's, hydraulics and pneumatics, and conducting a variety of maintenance on food processing machinery.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi Skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias
• Electrical engineering qualification
• Previous experience working within a manufacturing or production industry
• PLC Fault finding
• Able to work a 4 on 4 off shift
• Electrical and mechanical fault finding skills
• Innovative attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• The chance to work on state of the art machinery
• Continues training and development
• To be part of a global organisation
• Countless opportunities to progress
• Outstanding benefit package
• Exciting maintenance projects
Benefits: Overtime + Pension + Heathcare
Commutable from: Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Chichester, Hampshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jake Bozsa on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details