|Job Ref:||204612454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:24|
Our client is a well-established and successful water treatment/hygiene company that offers high quality and professional services to a variety of clients nationwide and they are now seeking to employ a Water Treatment Engineer in the East Midlands area. Consideration will be given to applications from the surrounding areas of Leicestershire, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire.|
Minimum requirements for the role:
- A good understanding and a proven track record of working to ACOP L8.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Relevant experience of chemical analysis, sampling, chlorination, chemical and tank disinfections.
- Be well versed with the Health & Safety legislation, Chemical Handling and Point of Work Risk Assessment.
Role and responsibilities:
- Understanding of schematic drawings of hot and cold water systems, cold water storage tank inspections.
- Carrying out installation and preventative maintenance on chemical dosing systems.
- Complete surveys, risk and method statements, monitoring and recording data.
- Checking the water quality in softeners and levels of inhibitors in boiler systems.
- Closed system analysis of LTHW and CHW and results, temperature monitoring.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, to work for a company that offers a competitive salary, company vehicle and other benefits.
Future Select are recruiting in the Water Treatment/Hygiene Industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the market. We would be interested in speaking to candidates with experience in any disciplines from Risk Assessors, Service Engineers, Managers (Accounts, Business Development, Operational) through to Director level.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills