|Job Ref:||204612424||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Worthing||Address:||Post Code:||NR20||Salary:||£25000 - £26000/annum Basic £26K, Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:24|
Maintenance Engineer- Electrical |
Benefits: Pension, 28 Days Holidays
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on one of the UKs most populated attractions. This attraction has been around for over 30 years and is very popular with friends and family. Are you looking for a new and exciting challenging to work in a new environment on rides and attractions? If so, this is the engineering position for you.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Maintenance engineer (electrical bias)
• Electrical Engineer/ Time served electrician
• Engineering Qualifications
• Experience with Control Panels, Strong Understanding of Health & Safety, be organized and efficient with regular reports.
• Ability to work Weekday & Weekends (7 days on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off shift)
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Meeting with friendly customers on a regular basis
• Working closely with a close team of engineers
• Opportunity to work on exciting new equipment
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Holidays
Commutable: Worthing, Haywards Heath and Crawley
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details