|Job Ref:||204612408||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Basic up to £35K, Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
Facilities Engineer- Distribution|
A fantastic opportunity for a facilities engineer is now available, located in Hertfordshire. The company are a leading distribution site with exciting expansion plans. To be considered for this role the facilities engineer needs to have had prior experience working a similar role, a can do attitude and hold a stronger bias towards electrical.
Skills required for the Facilities engineer:
• Electrically qualified
• Previous experience with working in a similar role; facilities engineer
• Able to work a continental shift pattern
• Previous experience with working on; Air handling units
• Multi skilled, able to cover both mechanical and electrical maintenance
The Facilities Engineer will benefit from:
• Well-established and globally recognised distribution centre
• with multiple sites across the UK
• With current average turnover surpassing 100 million.
• The sites are state of the art, with plans to expand and improve the sites in the next coming years.
• Training scheme suited to skill set.
Benefits: Pension + in house and out house training + progression.
Commutable from: Watford, Biggleswade, Hertfordshire, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Bedfordshire.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details