|Job Ref:||204612386||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Attleborough||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£36000 - £39000/annum Basic £36K, Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG|
Benefits: Pension, 25 Holidays, OTE: £38,000
Location: Attleborough, Norfolk
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to work with one of the UKs largest food producers. This company have undergone a large revamp of the site, with new, bespoke machinery, and for the right Maintenance Engineer this is a fantastic opportunity for technical progression and career development.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Multi- skilled maintenance engineer (electrical bias)- (will consider (60:40 Mechanical)
• FMCG Background
• Electrical Qualifications
• Experience with Conveyors, Washers, Weighers, Various Packaging Machines
• Fault Finding Skills
• Ability to work a permanence nights shift (5pm-5am)
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Working with the UK's leading food producer
• Working on high speed, bespoke equipment
• Benefits such as pension, and overtime paid at x1.3
• Working with a close knit team of engineers
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE: £39,000
Commutable: Attleborough, Swaffham, Thetford, Norfolk, Kings Lynn
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details