|Job Ref:||204611617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:58|
Cento are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Technician based in Yorkshire.|
One of the UK's leading specialist electrical contracting companies have a new exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Technician to join their team, where they will be responsible for the service and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment in Yorkshire, working to Planned Preventative and Reactive maintenance regimes.
You will also be required to:
• Install and commission new plant equipment
• Provide information for the pricing of M&E works when required
• Participate in a rolling shift pattern of 5 over 7 days, both early and late shifts, and possible nights.
• Participate in a standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours
• Engineering experience working on a wide range of complex mechanical and electrical plant equipment, undertaking planned maintenance and repairs
• Trained in risk assessments and method statements
• Previous fault finding experience on control circuits
• Able to diagnose and rectify faults on plant equipment
In return they are offering a competitive salary £25,000 to £27,000 and a host of benefits.
Please contact Jessica Hogg for more information on (Apply online only).
Cento are a professional dynamic recruitment consultancy and our aim is to help your company grow by resourcing the essential technical and commercial personnel you need, when you need them. We have front line sales experience to both domestic and business customers, combined with a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment industry