|Job Ref:||204611561||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:24|
Service Engineer - Food Machinery|
Negotiable Salary + Paid Overtime + Company van + Mobile phone
Interviews start 19th September
Start date as early as: 3rd October
This award winning client has consistently grown in the last 5 years, carving out a niche in the Design, Build and Service of Bespoke Special Purpose Machinery that has a diverse application within the Food/Pharmaceutical sector.
My client are experiencing a lot of increased demand from both UK and International clients with some substantial projects being won in the US including winning contracts form Blue chip organisation within their market.
Right now the business is looking at growing their UK Service team through recruiting an additional Engineer with the right attitude and aptitude that can add true value to their customers.
Benefits of this position:
• Overtime rates at time and a half for any hours worked over 40.
• On the job training with other Service Engineers including training on Mechanical/Electrical Fault finding.
• A chance to network across the Food industry working closely with blue chip organisations.
My Client immediately requires a Service Engineer with the following experience:
• Experience as an Electrical Engineer either Fitting, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance/Service or general Engineering.
• Experience working with Industrial Machinery - this could be: Packaging machines, Robots, Lasers, Conveyors, Cranes, or any other high speed/bespoke machine.
• Flexible with travel and a good communicator with customers