|Job Ref:||204611415||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Tenbury Wells||Address:||Post Code:||WR15||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Multi skilled Site Engineer required in Worcestershire/ Tenbury Wells area|
* Circa £26k - £30k + annual bonus (subject to company performance)
* Day Shift - Monday - Thursday 7.00am - 3.30pm, Friday 7.00am -2.30pm (flexibility required for occasional overtime or weekend work when needed)
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Engineer to join a very family orientated manufacturer of products in the food industry. This client supplies some of the largest supermarkets and companies in the UK and the opportunity to join their family feel company is a rare opportunity. Very few employees leave once they start !
This is a solo Site Engineer role and so the position can be very varied from stripping and rebuilding a machine one day to hanging a picture the next! The role would suit an experienced multi skilled Site Engineer who is confident of working on their own and performing a variety of tasks and prioritising the work load.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Managing the preventative maintenance program
* Equipment fault finding at both a mechanical and electrical level
* Project management
* Contractor management
* Product development and NPD processes
* Ensuring adherence to customer's codes of practice
* Maintaining site standards both internally and externally, incorporating both offices and warehouse.
Required Skills/experience needed:
* Experience of working within food manufacturing/ FMCG environment
* Understanding of HACCP principles and BRC version 7 is a requirement of the role
* Multi skilled experience on both mechanical and electrical faults.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* IT Literate (Intermediate skills in Excel & Word)
* Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics & control systems would be advantageous, but not essential
* Time served apprenticeship
* (Electrical Maintenance) City & Guilds IEE 17th Edition
* Mechanical qualifications
If you are an experienced Site Engineer with expreince in the Food / FMCG environment please contact Stuart Cooper directly on (Apply online only), or out of hours (Apply online only), alternatively you can email
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry please visit our website to view current opportunities.
Wagstaff Recruitment - Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities