|Job Ref:||204611396||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:24|
Project Manager - Design and Implementation - Food|
Birmingham - Permanent opportunity.
Package Negotiable D.O.E
Interviews start: Monday 19th September
Start date: Officially 10th October- potentially earlier start sooner or later depending on notice period.
This market leading business has experienced some tremendous growth in the last 3 years, specialising in providing bespoke, turnkey production machinery that has a diverse application within the Food/Pharmaceutical sector.
My client are experiencing a lot of increased demand from both UK and International clients with some substantial projects being won in Europe including winning some huge contracts form blue chip organisation within their market.
Right now the business is looking at growing their Engineering team through finding a skilled Project Manager that can add real value to such a rapidly growing establishment.
Benefits of this position:
• Job Satisfaction - The ability to take a bespoke project through concept to completion.
• Extremely Hygienic environment working with a close knit family run business.
• The chance to network and visit customers across the Food market and gain further experience meeting blue chip clients.
Is this you?
My Client immediately requires a Project Manager with experience in the following areas:
• Experience as a Project Manager overseeing Design and Implementation projects.
• Able to take a project from concept through completion - understanding of Food Machinery is important.
• Background in Food, Pharmaceutical or similar industries