|Job Ref:||204611192||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Witney||Address:||Post Code:||OX28||Post Date:||24/10/2016 02:07|
• Negotiable DOE
• c£25k (plus shift uplift when days are changed to double day shift)
• Double day shift - 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm
We have an immediate position available for an experienced CNC Machinist to work for a progressive composites engineering company based in Oxfordshire.
As a key member of the machine shop team you will be actively involved in the creation, development and proving out of CNC programmes, and the self-inspection and production of quality components.
• Working in a manner which is safe for everyone in the machine shop.
• Performing routine machine maintenance checks and completing check-sheet records.
• Setting up of machines for production runs in both manned and unmanned periods.
• Collaborating with line management and engineering support in any initiative to continuously improve the performance of the machine shop.
• Perform elements of self-inspection, filling out inspection records as required.
• Deburring and packing (where appropriate) of completed parts to prevent any damage during internal or external transport.
• Mazatrol (Nexus 2) experience is essential
• First class understanding of CNC machine operation in a precision manufacture environment.
• Ability to create programmes and successfully prove them out to efficiently produce consistently accurate parts
• Good understanding of appropriate tool selection.
• Experience working in a composites manufacturing environment or similar with a strong emphasis on product quality ISO9001.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy