|Job Ref:||204611050||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Lymington||Address:||Post Code:||SO41||Salary:||£13 - £17/hour with benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Experienced, fully skilled CNC Turner required for busy sub contract workshop. |
Small batch, high precision components for oil and gas, aerospace and defence industries.
Ideal CNC Turner will be experienced in programming 2, 3 and 4 axis lathes. Experience with Mazak, Siemens or Fanuc language.
Responsibilities of CNC Turner will include:
* Programming, Setting and operating of CNC lathes.
* Knowledge of either Mazatrol, Siemens or Fanuc controls.
* The ability to carefully follow procedure in terms of process through set-up sheets etc.
* Be able to interpret technical drawings with a good understanding of geometric dimensions & tolerances.
* Ensuring that quality and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
* The necessary skill set to work within a team environment or individually.
Above all there must be sufficient expertise and confidence clearly demonstrated by experience and/or qualification to work effectively and efficiently on components of high intrinsic value without putting product at risk through inattention to detail or inferior workmanship.
Knowledge of how to machine, handle and protect all types of manufactured components is essential.
There may be the need to work with customer representatives from time to time, where an appropriate level of professionalism and cooperativeness must be shown.
All work must be carried out in accordance with job card instructions and attendant stage drawings, customer specifications etc, and generally in accordance with the company's quality system.
All work must be carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with the relevant safe systems of work and generally in accordance with the company's safety policies.
You will be joining a company which prides itself on its ability to produce complicated components and a workforce which make this possible.
With the salary comes with an excellent benefits package.
* Profit Sharing Scheme
* Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
* Accident & Sickness Scheme
* 26 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
* Childcare vouchers