|Job Ref:||204610901||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||March||Address:||Post Code:||PE15||Salary:||£37000 - £39000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
We are recruiting for an Engineering Shift Supervisor to join a fast-growing well know established employer with a strong presence throughout the UK company based in the March area giving you the opportunity to work for a progressive company enabling high level of quality and internal development.
The right candidate must have proven leadership skills, recognised Engineering Qualification, and previous supervisory experience is required
• Co-ordinate and support with engineering/technical breakdown/failures.
• Supervise, develop, coach and appraise a team of 2 engineers on shift.
• Enhance the engineering/technical standards at the Plant
• Enhance working practices deemed to be in the interests of enhancing the plant/business performance.
• Maintain the engineering spares stores ensuring it is properly indexed with a system in place for controlling the issue and subsequent re-order of parts, to include the recommending and ordering of relevant spares to ensure efficient plant operation.
• Conducting recruitment, disciplinary, appraisals to engineers
• Monitor and control any expenditure to ensure that the budget level is not exceeded without advance warning and agreed justification.
• The ability to interface with PLC's to determine and repair control system faults, including the ability to modify and create programs.
• Competence of Packing Machinery, Material Handling Systems, Pumping Systems, Etc. to suit the needs of our business.
Benefits of a Engineering Manager is a highly competitive salary of £37 - £39,000 and:
23 Days Holiday