|Job Ref:||204610883||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Flexible||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Position: Worldwide Installation Engineer|
Location: Flexible (ideally close to an international Airport)
Salary: Attractive Basic Salary together with 33 days Holiday, Healthcare & Pension
We are currently looking for a Worldwide Installation Engineer for a worldwide market leading business that provides Technology for the Washing and Laundry industry.
With experience well over 60 years they offer its customers the complete product range of industrial washing technology. With the product areas washing technology, flatwork technology, garment technology and cross system technology, this business is internationally active in 51 different countries and world market leader in the area of industrial laundry technology.
The opportunity is to work on their Track Monorail System and will involve Worldwide site work to install the monorail product as designated by his/her Supervisor.
• To install all aspects of the equipment as designated.
• Be responsible for the compliance of directives and instruction from the Site Supervisor/ Service/Installation department office.
• To ensure the office is informed of all matters affecting the installation department.
• Be responsible for the upkeep of all equipment put at his/her disposal.
• To follow Company procedure and complete documentation appropriately and within specified time scales.
• To ensure adherence with Companies health and safety policy.
• Ensure compliance with Companies quality systems and procedures.
• To contribute to the Company's continuous improvement process.
• To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other people who may be affected by his/her acts or omissions at work and co-operate with his/her Supervisor in so far as is necessary to enable statutory duties to be met.
• In addition to the accountabilities listed above, this job requires employees to be flexible in their approach and undertake other duties that are required within the scope of the role.
• Occasionally, when required, to assist with production work from their UK site in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
• Overall this role reports to the Installation Manager but when working on site will report to the site Supervisor.
Person Specification - Essential
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years previous installation work in a commercial sector.
• Possess excellent technical knowledge of automation.
• Willingness to travel abroad for long periods of time (6 weeks at a time).
• The ability to demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills when dealing with customers.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to 'think outside the box' to reach realistic workable solutions.
• The flexibility and adaptability to succeed within a demanding business.
• Self-motivation with the ability to work unsupervised.
• Someone that wants to lead from the front.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work methodically and consistently with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Confidence and technical ability to stand in for site supervisor in times of need.
• Energetic role - fully fit - working in hot and cold temperatures.
• Have a valid passport or be prepared / able to obtain one prior to start.
• Full current valid driving licence required (manual gearbox).
• A degree of flexibility of start and finish times required.
• Clear criminal history - essential for some country / visa requirements.
Person Specification - Desirable
• ONC, NVQ level 3 in an Electro / Mechanical bias discipline.
• Good working knowledge of French or German.
• Pneumatics experience.
• PLC Experience.
• Mechanical assembly.
• Forklift Truck Driving.
• Previous staff / site management experience.
• MEWP Licence.
For further information please send your CV or call Leigh to discuss this exciting opportunity