|Job Ref:||204610860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Mansfield||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£13 - £14/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Spence Precision are currently recruiting a CNC Miller, Programmer, Setter - Mazatrol Controls|
Salary £13.00 - £14.00 Per Hour
A leading manufacturer are growing their CNC Workshop following an investment. The CNC workshop is state of the art with all the latest machines on the Milling areas. You will be developed and trained to the highest standards coupled with a solid career path and development programme.
CNC Precision Machining requires the programming, setting and operation of modern machine tools in the production of high precision components and tooling using Mazatrol controls. The type of work is varied, either prototype, trials or service related.
• As the successful CNC Machinist (CNC Miller), you will be accountable for the production of high precision machined components that meet the required customer specification
• You will need to have Programming skills as a CNC Miller using Mazatrol controls
• Safe operation of machine tools and equipment
• Train apprentices and peers on the scope of tasks/operations
• Contribute to Task Reviewing, involving Customer liaison
• Design and manufacture tooling and fixtures as manufacturing aids
• Ability to fully understand engineering drawings and/or sketches, and able to comprehend and follow written procedures and/or work instructions associated with the job
• Experienced in the use of CNC Mills in the production of high precision components
• Mazatrol Controls
Spence Precision Consultancy Background...
Spence Precision Consultancy has a team of ex engineers, all have many years hands on experience, we decided to set up our own engineering recruitment consultancy, only specialising in what we know...(We only recruit for permanent positions).
We wouldn't waste your time, so will only call you or send you to interview if you're 100% suited to that vacancy. We have a formula which places candidates week in week out. We also have many contacts within the engineering world so are able to place you into companies most agencies can't
Spence Precision, are a dedicated Technical and Engineering Recruitment Consultancy. We are constantly looking for experienced CNC Machinists, CADCAM/EDM/CMM Engineers, Press Toolmakers/Designers, Universal/CNC Grinders, Sales/Manufacturing/Quality/Maintenance/Production Engineers.
Please feel free to contact us on (Apply online only) or look at the current vacancies on our website