|Job Ref:||204610814||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Our company is one of the country's leading suppliers of Generators who are currently seeking a Diesel Generator Field Service Engineer in the South East of England to cover the South. Whilst they have a turnover of more than £20 million they are still a quality orientated company who value their employees.
We are looking for a Generator Engineer from varied backgrounds but ideally working both mechanically and electrically on plant equipment, engines and/or generators. You may have had some exposure on one or more of the following diesel generators: MTU, CAT, Cummins, Volvo, Scania, Perkins, FG Wilson, Broadcrown or MWM Deutz. This role could suit ex REME or Armed forces.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Generator service, installation & maintenance
* Control panel fault finding
* Mechanical/Electrical engine problem resolution
* Mechanical component replacement
* Basic wet and dry engine service
* Paid Door to Door
* Company Van, Phone & Laptop
* Pension Contribution 6%
* 23 Days plus Bank Holidays
* Overtime available
* Specialist tools provided