|Job Ref:||204610629||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Pension||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:23|
EMC TEST ENGINEER|
Excellent Salary + Pension + Flexi time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EMC Test Engineer to join a leading design and manufacturing company based in Staffordshire. You will be joining the company at a key point in their expansion plans.
Due to the introduction of a brand new on-site test facility the EMC Test Engineer will have full responsibility for the development of all test plans.
* Create a test plan for all company products in adherence with EMC and LVD Directives
* Perform in-house EMC, Electrical and RF testing and identify any areas of non-conformance
* Lead a small team of Test Technicians and provide technical support
* Ensure test reports and associated documentation are accurately recorded and maintained
* Construct test and validation procedures from product specifications
* Liaise with project, quality and production engineering teams throughout project lifecycle Key Requirements:
* Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline in an Electrical/Electronic or similar discipline
* Experience of working with a wide range of test and measurement equipment and chamber configuration
* Knowledge of EMC Directive (EN61326-1:2013) and LVD Directives
* Highly organised with excellent Microsoft office skills
* Thorough and methodical approach to work
* Ability to work to project timescales Interested? Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on (Apply online only)
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy