|Job Ref:||204610554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Job Title: Refrigeration Engineer |
Location: Central London, South East, East Anglia
Salary: £Negotiable - Dependent on Experience
A leading FM are expanding their business and are currently looking for Refrigeration Engineers of all seniority to join their teams on a national scale.
Refrigeration Engineers of all seniority to work within retail and restaurant sites across Central London, South East and East Anglia.
Ideally the Refrigeration Engineers will have:
* Solid supermarket pack experience and a C&G 2079 F-Gas qualification.
* Commercial CO2 experience is also highly preferable.
* As this is a field-based position you will also need to hold a full UK driving licence.
The successful Refrigeration Engineer will also be able to work unsupervised in a pressurised environment dealing with store teams and members of the public.
This role will be performed on a shift pattern with an average of 45 hours per week covering 7 days.
* No rostered night working
* 2 full weekends off in every 4 week period
* Earlies & lates pattern, minimising rush hour travel
* Out of hours on-call is only scheduled when working late shift (7 occasions in a 28 day period)
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact construction at Adore Recruitment