|Job Ref:||204610544||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Our client is a leader in process water equipment who provide the complete range of services required to design, build, upgrade and maintain water treatment systems to their scientific and healthcare customers. In this Field Service role you will be the front line of customer support carrying out service and maintenance of equipment and associated products.
Provide on-site corrective/preventative maintenance and offer after-sales technical and commercial support. The ideal person will have knowledge and experience of the company products, applications and markets, including water, sewage, food and beverages, power generations, energy and pharmaceuticals. The position is field based and requires working at weekends, during public holidays and includes being on a rota to provide out of hours cover and rapid response.
This position will report to the Service Support Manager.
* Carry out breakdown work - trouble shooting /fault finding
* Carry out preventative maintenance work
* Carry out commissioning work
* Timely reporting on progress or delays.
* Timely completion and submission of risk assessments work reports, time sheets and all other documentation
* Timely completion of site tasks and activities as required.
* Offer the client after-sales technical and commercial support.
* Look for opportunities and where appropriate QOF the client for parts, consumables, plant upgrades and refurbishment work
* Liaise and work with a the appropriate sales team
* Offer feedback on future product development, features and functions
* To propose and undertake any relevant training approved by your line manager
Qualifications & Experience:
* Understanding of Water Treatment, i.e. softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Filtration
* C&G /HNC Multi-Skill Electrical Maintenance
* Understanding of Electrical theory, principles and calculations
* Testing of basic components including 3 phase and single phase AC motors, heaters, cables, sensors, switches, etc.
* Testing simple electronic components
* Fault Finding skills and techniques and diagnosing electrical faults
* Understanding water treatment would be beneficial but not mandatory
* Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering qualification
* Must have a full UK driving licence