|Job Ref:||204615048||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:27|
Wanted! - Scheduling Coordinator|
Scheduling Coordinators play an important part in our Operations and Maintenance Team. Scheduling Coordinators are responsible for managing the coordination of our field based engineers, directing them to engineering works on a priority, skill and locality based order to ensure the timely and efficient completion of engineering works taking into consideration safety based emergency requirements.
Scheduling Coordinators report into the Scheduling Manager who from time to time may allocate Scheduling Coordinators with additional duties in an efficient and effective manner so as not to disrupt the support to our ongoing engineering services.
Working hours may vary based on the operational requirements of individual sites.
Responsibilities & Duties:
A Scheduling Coordinator will plan and coordinate the deployment of the correct engineering resources to both scheduled and emergency engineering works.
A Scheduling Coordinators primary responsibilities are:
* To schedule all reactive and planned work to the correct resource, paying attention to response targets, geographical locations and technical expertise.
* Ensure all jobs are attended and completed within the required response time.
* To ensure, all engineers have a full schedule of work each day and are being fully utilised to ensure maximum productivity.
* Follow-up all jobs not marked by engineers as completed after attendance and reallocate jobs as required.
* To ensure all pre-planned visits are arranged with external and internal customers to avoid 'no access' issues.
* Deal with telephone queries promptly and in a professional manner.
* Ensure non-productive time is logged in the system e.g. Supplier visits, vehicle breakdowns etc.
* Advise team leader of any issues with specific jobs, customers or engineers.
* Accurately record all actions taken on the required systems to ensure a full audit trail.
* Have a professional client focus and excellent customer service skills, anticipates customers needs and acts on them.
* Have the ability to work under pressure and adapts well to change.
* Analyze data and prioritise jobs.
* Is proactive in relation to problems and opportunities.
* Be commercially aware of their actions and decision making and what impact it may have.
* Use a recognised filing convention.
Other typical duties may include:
* Planning systems audits.
* Customer/Client meter exchange campaigns.
* Monitor and action queries in the group in box.
* Annalise reports from NOMAD system and correct/escalate any areas of concern.
* Strong IT skills.
* Customer Service Skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Good organisational skills.
* Good at problem solving.
* The ability to multi-task, prioritise work under pressure and complete within deadlines.
* The ability to follow safety and security procedures and put them into effect.
* Strong attention to detail.
* The ability to provide detailed information and advice in a clear and positive manner.
* Fast paced service environment.
* Experience of managing resources to optimise performance.
* Interpreting information from multiple systems.
* Communicating with multiple audiences (e.g. internal colleagues, external clients, field based colleagues).
* Commercial awareness.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us