|Job Ref:||204615031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:26|
London, United Kingdom
Our client operates across the United Kingdom, delivering market leading engineering solutions for a portfolio of highly recognisable clients. Due to exceptional growth within the company, they are seeking a HSEQ Advisor to join their team. In return, we offer an exciting and rewarding career in a friendly family owned civil engineering business that rewards professional excellence.
* To carry out initial HSEQ inductions for new starters
* To carry out site audits as required
* To respond to and complete client information requests
* To utilise our internal Compliance Management System (CMS) to record HSEQ issues and monitor their progress
* To be part of the HSEQ team and working together on ISO certification and client led projects as required
* To attend meetings with clients
The Candidate will have the following experience
* The candidate is expected to be computer literate and be comfortable with working in a desk based and field based role with the various systems we currently operate. Previous experience of working within the public highway and a HSEQ role in a Telecommunications environment is essential
* Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
* A good educational standard is expected with at least 5 GCSE's to include a good grade in both Maths and English together with recognised H+S qualifications (NEBOSH or equivalent).
The key to the successful appointment will be competence, enthusiasm, initiative, and the potential to work as both part of a dynamic team and independently using their own initiative